Sample NSA/Carolinas Coffee Break Sponsorship Letter of Agreement
Thanks for your sponsorship. We at the Carolina Speakers Association are proud to have you and we’ll do all we can to help you maximize your investment. You’ll be pitching your products to some of the most elite and successful members of the National Speakers Association. We’re one of the oldest chapters in the nation and have been recognized repeatedly for our outstanding attendance. Additionally, we have more Certified Speaking Professionals (CSPs) and more CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame winners in our membership than any other chapter, which extends well beyond the Carolinas.
You have been invited to participate in our Coffee Break Sponsorships because of your history with some of our members. They suggested you because of the quality product you deliver and your ethical approach to business. Many of the people you’ll meet at our meeting are new to the professional speaking industry and one of the benefits we provide is introducing them to quality vendors like yourself.
Enclosed are some simple rules that have been created for your benefit so you can maximize this opportunity. We expect you read through before the meeting. If you have any questions please contact me and we’ll work through them. Again, thanks for you support.
Coffee Break Sponsorship Rules
- You will be given access to the meeting room prior to the 8:00AM start time to set up. The part of the room we’ve set aside for you is for your use only. We’ve also arranged for lunch for two people from your company. Should you plan to bring more we’ll have to charge them as a guest to attend.
- We would appreciate your being available at your booth during all breaks and after lunch. If you expect to spend copious amounts of time with individual members explaining your products and benefits please bring some help.
- You will be given ten minutes for your presentation. It will begin immediately preceding the morning break. Please be ready. And please limit your comments to ten minutes including audience Q&A.
- We will provide mailing labels for a one time mailing to our membership. It is your option to do it before the meeting to proactively sell your services or afterwards as a follow up.
- We encourage you to attend the entire meeting. Out of respect for our guest speaker please do not pack up your booth, your boxes, etc. during one of the sessions. All packing must be done during breaks, lunch, or after the meeting has adjourned to prevent distractions.
Tips for Success
- Invite one of our members who has used your services before to quickly introduce you prior to your presentation and give a quick testimonial. Also, ask that member to help you staff your both during the breaks so they can answer questions from other members.
- Ask any members you know to network you through the room so our members can get to know you personally.
- Consider offering some sort of price concession to members for a limited time. I.e., if they use your services within ten days following the meeting you’ll offer a 10% discount. Or have a coupon available to everyone that comes to your booth.
- Keep in mind our members are located throughout the Carolinas and beyond. Make it easy for them to work with you if they’re not local by offering a toll free number, online order forms, and an email address.
- Collect business cards from each member and offer a raffle type give away at the end of the meeting.
- Research NSA/Carolinas and the National Speakers Association at their respective websites. Know what we do. If you’re unsure, ask for a list of contacts you can talk to prior to the meeting and interview them on the phone.
- Become versed not only in your product but how our unique audience can use your product.