Chapter Program – Speaker Intensive: Lois Creamer
Speaker Intensive Virtual Meeting
Saturday, November 7th 2020
Sat 9am to 3pm
Book MORE Business!
Come join us for an exciting Speaker Intensive on November 7th! This program is for you whether you are considering a speaking career, just getting started in the field or having some experience or been in the field for awhile. Everyone can gain valuable insights.
We are delighted that Lois Creamer will be joining us. Lois has generated millions of dollars in speaking fees and intellectual property income for professional speakers, consultants, and subject matter experts. She’ll share how to book more business, make more money, and monetize your intellectual property.
BOOK MORE BUSINESS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Get to the real decision maker
- Qualify prospects faster – and more effectively – and be more productive
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Create a core offerings sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
- Leverage your client relationships through aftercare
- Offer virtual presentations
LOIS CREAMER BIO
Lois Creamer is an industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money, and fully monetize their intellectual property. She is the author of “Book More Business: Make Money Speaking”, and “The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches.” Both books are available on Amazon, as well as in bookstores.
Clients include Chicken Soup’s Jack Canfield, author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer, Patricia Fripp, and more.
Her expertise and no nonsense style has led her to invitations to present at NSA meetings and every chapter. She also presents at Canadian Speakers Association, Professional Speakers Association – India, England, and Ireland.
Lois has appeared in Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
Saturday, November 7, 2020
8:45 am – Login, Coffee, and Networking
9:00 am – Welcome & Introductions
9:15 am – Lois Creamer, “Book MORE Business!” – Session 1
10:30 am – Break
10:45 am – Lois Creamer, “Book MORE Business!” – Session 2
12:15 pm – B.Y.O.L. (Networking Lunch)
1:30 pm – Content, Delivery, Marketing (3 different 10-minute talks)
2:00 pm – Choose Your Own Adventure Program (Workshop Exercises)
2:45 pm – Closing Remarks
3:00 pm – Adjourn