We are proud that our chapter has more Hall of Fame (CPAE) and Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) members than any other NSA chapter.
Whether you are seeking a dynamic speaker for your organization/event, you are already a professional speaker seeking to grow further or you aspire to learn about and become a successful speaker, we're thrilled you are here. Our purpose is to help you achieve your goals and fill the gap between where you are and where you want to be. We will meet you where you are and guide you to take that next step.
As you will find and feel, our members are intentional and passionate about helping people and organizations succeed. We believe in what we do as professional speakers and it shows.
The platform of speaking is a unique skill set requiring credibility, expertise and delivery mastery.
Our membership of speakers spans experience presenting to every industry in some form and fashion such as:
* extraordinary keynote speakers who educate, engage and entertain
* engaging, thought-provoking workshop facilitators and trainers
* event emcees to make your next event the best ever
* consultants to help develop your leaders and build strong culture and engagement
* coaches who know how to unleash potential and performance
If you're seeking to build, launch or grow your speaking business, our chapter provides:
* like-minded and supportive speaker community
* advanced training and content through our workshops
* connection opportunities with other speakers for support, referrals, and friendship
* special programs like our Speaker Academy, Specialty Interest Groups and Masterminds
Roughly 1/2 our members are aspiring or emerging speakers. So regardless of your speaking experience, we welcome you to attend a future meeting and get involved. We can only help you if you engage with us!
If you're just starting out in the speaking profession or exploring where to start, our chapter is exactly what you need. Just check out our Membership tab and our Speaker Academy.
Membership in our chapter is affordable, and you can attend events as either a member or a guest. Membership certainly does have its benefits and privileges. Your ROI (Return on Investment) is dictated by your ROE (Rate of Engagement)!
Please note you do not need to be a member of the National Speakers Association to join our chapter.
On behalf of our chapter and amazing Board of volunteers, we look forward to connecting with you.
~ Dr. Kevin Snyder, CSP
NSA Carolinas is dedicated to helping professional speakers, trainers, authors, consultants, and coaches get to the next level in their business. Join us to learn, connect, and grow with the best speakers in the Carolinas!